Divas of Dance, Inc.
8881 SW 131st St
Miami, FL 33176
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 3:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Saturday: 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Morning classes are subject to a 5-student minimum registration,
otherwise studio hours are above.
Divas of Dance, Inc. offers the following classes:
- Belly Dance
- Indian Dance
- Polynesian Dance
- Pole Dance
- Exotic Fitness
- Break Dance
- Hip Hop
Divas of Dance can be booked for the following types
of event performances:
Divas of Dance does not perform for bachelor parties or all male events.
- Baby Showers
- Bachelorette Parties
- Bar Mitzvahs
- Bat Mitzvahs
- Birthday Parties
- Bridal Showers
- Charity Events
- Corporate Functions
- Fashion Shows
- Graduation Celebrations
- Holiday Celebrations
- Private Parties
- Sweet 16s
The Divas of Dance studio is available for rental upon request.
Please call to inquire about availability and pricing.
Event decor is available upon request.
Please call to inquire about decor styles and pricing.
- A one-time registration fee of $30.00 will be
charged for each new student, or $50 per family (must be immediate
family members). A "family" consists of up to three members. Each
additional family member is subject to a $20.00 registration fee.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Monthly fees may be paid via credit/debit card, cash or
check payable to Divas of Dance.
- Late payments will be subject to a $15.00 fee. Payments made
on or after the 5th day of the month are considered as such.
- There is a $35.00 fee for returned checks.
- No credits or refunds will be given once you have taken your first class.
- All students under 18 years of age registered with Divas of Dance, Inc. are considered regular students of the studio school year, from June to June, and are subject to charges for 1 full year (12 consecurtive months) at Divas of Dance, Inc. The amount of classes originally registered for weekly per month will be charged to you regardless of the student's attendance or absence to classes each month for the full year plus any additional late fees which may be incurred during that year. Students' parents or guardians have 14 days from the date of registration to cancel an annual registration without incurring a cancellation fee. If you wish to cancel an annual registration after 14 days, there is a $200.00 cancellation fee due at date of cancellation.
- All merchandise is non-refundable / exhanges only.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- All dance cards are valid for 3 months from the date issued.
- All dance cards are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to purchase dance cards.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to be allowed to register for the Pole Dancing class.
- If you wish to make up a class, you must do so within the month classes were purchased for.